Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am homeless

Post by Admin »

Lancaster deposit programs are rare, but you can apply for a grant. Also, the agency that issued your section 8 voucher may have suggestions for you. So ask them for information too. A local PHA is often a place for referrals to security deposit programs, food banks, welfare benefits, and many other benefits. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you want any and all help? As we have a key page that lists rental assistance programs. There are intended to stabilize a situation for a client, so they may benefit your situation and also help you stabilize your life. There are many resources to try, and use these in order to get help with rent.
But as far as coming up with the money, you need to get a job with a higher income. Or live somewhere to save. So you just need to get your finances in order as well.
Schaub wrote:I and my wife and kids are homeless due to me trying to be a father to my other 2 kids and their mom had me arrested. But I'm writing because we are about to run out of money and our credit isn't good at all and we can't an apartment or a house for rent.
Mac Aroni

Post by Mac Aroni »

My family is currently homeless, we are a family of three which includes 5 year old boy who is supposed to start kindergarten this year. We are staying with my mother and father but its temporary, they have made it clear they do no not want us here and want us to find a place to live a.s.a.p.
We have no money in savings for rent and don’t have the money to get into a place right now. My boyfriend works a full-time job and I just started my new job. We are trying to help ourselves and do what we can , in no way do we expect a handout but some assistance and support would help tremendously. If we could get some rental assistance, like funds for a deposit or rental vouchers to get us started, that would get us in our own place and away from this environment that we are in now which I believe is not good for my son. Any assistance would help. Thank you.
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

I am requesting any help available that will cover security deposit/move in expenses, utilities, or rental assistance. I am Currently Homeless. A Job starts October 13, I thank you for any help that can be given. Getting back on my feet and keeping the ball rolling has been my goal for most of this year. I think its time for a little help.