Welfare recipient needs rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Tyuqw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Welfare recipient needs rent help

Post by Tyuqw1 »

I really need some help, I am about to be evicted from my apartment i have been unemployed for three years now I was on unemployment assistance over that three years and it ran out in January, I am now on welfare an my case worker is not very help full, I am begging here i need some help with my rent .
In addition, Need funds on paying an electric bill that is over $1000. It is for my elderly mother who can't pay and her electric has been cut off. CEDA denied her because her fixed income is just a little over the required amount. Is there any assistance for her or somewhere she can go when she has been denied by CEDA??
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Welfare recipient needs rent help

Post by Admin »

Looks like you are in Arizona. For your utility bills, try this link. Many grant and financial aid programs operate in Arizona. some can pay you money, and others help you reduce the expenses you pay from weatherization and such. they are available for welfare recipients too. For rent help, use the nav bars on the left side of the main site.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ari ... energ.html
Daleliah

Post by Daleliah »

IM IN DIRE NEED OF ASSISTANTS I AM IN NEED OF HELP GETTING ON MY FEET, I APPLIED FOR PUBLIC ASSISTANCE / WELFARE WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON THAT AND I FOUND AN APARTMENT BUT NEED HELP WITH SECURITY AND FIRST MONTHS RENT, HAVE A JOB BUT INCOME IS LOW. PLEASE ITS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW ON PAYING MY RENT FOR THIS MONTH AND SO I NEED AN EMERGENCY HELP ASSISTANCE ON PAYING MY RENT PLEASE FOR THIS MONTH DO TO THE FACT THAT I AM STILL HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE DSHS OFFICE ABOUT MY TANF/GAU MONEY I REALLY NEED IT FOR MY RENT ASAP LET ME KNOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOE ALL THE HELP YOU KAN OK THANK YOU & GOD BLESS
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to apply for welfare, did you apply for Arizona Section 8 Housing Vouchers? While not really helping for an emergency as probably have a waiting list, is it just another housing option for you in your situation.
Daleliah wrote:IM IN DIRE NEED OF ASSISTANTS I AM IN NEED OF HELP GETTING ON MY FEET, I APPLIED FOR PUBLIC ASSISTANCE / WELFARE WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON THAT AND I FOUND AN APARTMENT BUT NEED HELP WITH SECURITY AND FIRST MONTHS RENT, HAVE A JOB BUT INCOME IS LOW. PLEASE ITS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW ON PAYING MY RENT FOR THIS MONTH AND SO I NEED AN EMERGENCY HELP ASSISTANCE ON PAYING MY RENT PLEASE FOR THIS MONTH DO TO THE FACT THAT I AM STILL HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE DSHS OFFICE ABOUT MY TANF/GAU MONEY I REALLY NEED IT FOR MY RENT ASAP LET ME KNOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOE ALL THE HELP YOU KAN OK THANK YOU & GOD BLESS
JohnSmith1

Post by JohnSmith1 »

Hi, my girlfriend and I were having trouble paying our rent. We have most of the money and our Landlord is giving us the run around. We recently have started working and is sure that this is just a one time problem. I would like to know of how you guys could help me in anyway possible. I reside in Broward County Florida. I Went without any income for 3 months. Now have a job but make less than one third what it was before. Having problems getting bills caught up from summer with no income. Also, would be able to use more of wages toward bills if I had a more efficient vehicle, but cannot afford a car payment so I guess i'm stuck. Don't see how to make things any better.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Using this link for Broward County you can find dozens of agencies, rent assistance programs, food pantries, and other ways to get help in the region. It is great you found a new job, even at a reduced income. This should be able to provide you some time to catch back up with rent and other bills, as having some income is obviously better than zero. If the landlord is giving you the run around, threaten legal action too. That may make them back off.
JohnSmith1 wrote:Hi, my girlfriend and I were having trouble paying our rent. We have most of the money and our Landlord is giving us the run around. We recently have started working and is sure that this is just a one time problem. I would like to know of how you guys could help me in anyway possible. I reside in Broward County Florida. I Went without any income for 3 months. Now have a job but make less than one third what it was before. Having problems getting bills caught up from summer with no income. Also, would be able to use more of wages toward bills if I had a more efficient vehicle, but cannot afford a car payment so I guess i'm stuck. Don't see how to make things any better.
MArybutterfly1

Post by MArybutterfly1 »

I am currently 7 months pregnant having trouble finding work. Now my rent is late because I am $400 short on the payment, my rent is $590. I am looking work but it is difficult being this far along in my pregnancy. I am asking for any help that you can provide. I am currently doing and other odd jobs to make money.
KidsOut

Post by KidsOut »

Single 58 year young woman who got behind on her rent while I was in between jobs. My landlord & his wife have been very kind, but I feel they're getting a little inpatient about now. I'm currently working temp jobs and paying what I can to them out of each paycheck. My rent is $500.00 a month, I owe them over $2000.00.
citi and BA

Post by citi and BA »

Hi, I am trying to find help with paying my rent this month. Due to sandy my other half has been out of work (fishermen). I work but what I make is not enough to cover rent & keep electric gas and food on the table plus make sure my son has. I'm not sure what local charity's or churches help. St. Frances on long beach island helped me with my electric this month due to I just paid January rent on the 22. Now May rent is due today are landlord always has an eviction notice made out after the 5th. I’m so embarrassed to ask for help but, I just need help with rent this month, are rent is 1600 a month which was fine when he was working. The good thing is he goes back to work March open season. So please can I get numbers or address to local charities or churches that may help are family. I live in NJ Ocean County. Manahawkin.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You really need to ask further in advance as when someone asks for rent assistance with no notice their options are very limited. Is FEMA have some programs for people impacted by Sandy? Usually the government provides cash and emergency funds to people. They may even offer short term housing. Do not be embarrassed. This was one of the largest disasters to ever hit New Jersey or the country for that matter. Anyway, click here for Ocean County rent and assistance programs.
Paula Johnston

Post by Paula Johnston »

Our family is needing help with rent. I was diagnosed with a mental illness that prevents me from working or even looking until I’ve been through some medication and therapy. We receive cash aid from welfare and tried other adult living in home. I work part time at Journey’s. We also have a 2 year old son.
We recently relocated to the area and fell on financial strain after paying for some auto repairs. My husbands hours have been temporarily reduced so he can do his participation in the Cal works program and due to my time spent at the mental health center. We are desperate for help or advice for receiving help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are programs that help the mentally ill with their rent payments. But you need to get that therapy so you can get a job. It does not make any sense that if you are struggling, now your husband is working less? That will just cause you to fall further behind and cause you more stress, which builds on itself in a never ending cycle. Anyway, find our resources for paying rent here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Kylep

Post by Kylep »

I have been unemployed for two years with a background in default servicing. I have been unable to pay rent for 9 months but my landlord stated that if I just pay February's rent at $1600 and find a job soon he will work with me and waive the 3 day pay or quit notice so I need help with this payment and welfare cannot help me.
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

I’m in Bradford Pennsylvania. As you know winter is here. I had traveled from California all the way here. I at one point in time had a place to stay with a friend and then I don’t really know what happened besides getting dropped off in Bradford a 2:30am last night and had to sleep in the cold. I don’t have any friends or family out here and I need emergency housing. My feet and hands are freezing and I can’t reach the welfare office for rent help till Monday, please help. I have no one and nothing here and I’m just trying to get my foot in the door.