Rent and water bills

Find how to get help with rent
TracMaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent and water bills

Post by TracMaz »

I am a mother of four but just have a 16yrs son still at home and my 4yrs old grandson and his mother live with me she help went she can iam not able to work at this time i really need someone to help me in buffalo ny just this one time with my rent and water bill we done have anything for christmas this year because iam not working my daugther want a jobs so bad she look everyday in would like one but not able. iwish that we could get help this one time thank dorothy and family
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent and water bills

Post by Admin »

Buffalo NY is in Erie County. Some places to call or ask for help with bills, rent, and debt assistance include Community Action Organization of Erie County (716) 883-9800 as well as St Vincent De Paul St Amelia (dial(716) 836-0011). More agencies are here http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/eri ... gram1.html
Good luck, keep calling around and asking
JoshRitter

Post by JoshRitter »

I have a friend who is about to be evicted from her Mobile Alabama Home for not paying the rent. The person's significant other, (they had lived together for Four Years, unmarried) who was also a good friend of mine, passed away a couple years ago as he was placed in jail after driving a young man to a gas station to get food, and while he was waiting in the car, the man robbed the store. this person was beaten badly while in Jail, supposedly by the Guards, suffering numerous contusions, which led to his death at the local Hospital, where he was transported. He was partially disabled, and no medication or sugar was furnished to him while he was in Prison, which also contributed to his problems. He also was a Gulf War Veteran, and served several years, overseas; as well as, a Teamster, having worked for Pepsi for 20 years, retiring just recently. Since his death the significant other has no income, as yet, and she needs help paying her Rent, Electric, and Water Bills. She has no phone. She has applied for disability, which is pending, as she suffers from COPD, which prevents her from working. She received an Eviction Notice, last week. Is there anything that you can do to help her? Her condition is worsening with the amount of stress she is under due to being now single and her current financial situation. She is eating, now, since she applied for Food Stamps, last month. This person also worked for the State Attorney's Office in Alabama for about Ten years, prior to moving to a new home. A prompt reply would be appreciated, so I can tell if there is help out there, available to her.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What a story. Find charities, churches, and non-profits in Mobile Alabama that specialize in offering shelter, low income housing, and rent help. That list is here, at rent assistance in Mobile Alabama. Did she collect any insurance payments upon death, as if so maybe that can help for some short term relief or financial support.
JoshRitter wrote:I have a friend who is about to be evicted from her Mobile Alabama Home for not paying the rent. The person's significant other, (they had lived together for Four Years, unmarried) who was also a good friend of mine, passed away a couple years ago as he was placed in jail after driving a young man to a gas station to get food, and while he was waiting in the car, the man robbed the store. this person was beaten badly while in Jail, supposedly by the Guards, suffering numerous contusions, which led to his death at the local Hospital, where he was transported. He was partially disabled, and no medication or sugar was furnished to him while he was in Prison, which also contributed to his problems. He also was a Gulf War Veteran, and served several years, overseas; as well as, a Teamster, having worked for Pepsi for 20 years, retiring just recently. Since his death the significant other has no income, as yet, and she needs help paying her Rent, Electric, and Water Bills. She has no phone. She has applied for disability, which is pending, as she suffers from COPD, which prevents her from working. She received an Eviction Notice, last week. Is there anything that you can do to help her? Her condition is worsening with the amount of stress she is under due to being now single and her current financial situation. She is eating, now, since she applied for Food Stamps, last month. This person also worked for the State Attorney's Office in Alabama for about Ten years, prior to moving to a new home. A prompt reply would be appreciated, so I can tell if there is help out there, available to her.
Person

Post by Person »

I am in desperate need of assistance with my rent. I was laid off my job, became a single mother and lost my father all within a couple of months. While I've tried and failed applying for unemployment, I continuously am applying for work and going on interviews, however the places that have openings are not able to accommodate my availability therefore I am facing eviction. I have no help from my family or from my children's father. If there's anything that you think you might be able to do to help with these bills and rent, please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are just some of the agencies that offer financial help in Calhoun County. But we recommend focuses on agencies that provide rental assistance for single moms, as they may be better for your needs. Also, why did you fail unemployment tests? If you lost your job due to a layoff (and not cause) you should be able to get some cash, ans it is a so called "entitlement".
Person wrote:I am in desperate need of assistance with my rent. I was laid off my job, became a single mother and lost my father all within a couple of months.