Rental Assistance very desperate

Find how to get help with rent
cherylanne1971
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rental Assistance very desperate

Post by cherylanne1971 »

I am a 39 year old female. My grandmother lives with me and I take care of her. I have had 2 brain hemorhages in the last 7 months from 2 leisios in my brain. I have been unable to work and now my doctors are recommending i go on disability. Disability is a long slow process. My grandmothers social security is only enough to cover what she needs and i have depleated all of my savings. I am in desperate need to get assistance to pay my rent. It is $900 dollars a month. I am working on moving us into my mothers home but it will be a couple months so we can make room. We also have a lease, therefore we will loose our $1000 deposit and be responsible for the rent until the owner can find another tenant. If there is anyone who can help I would be eternally grateful. I live in Shallowater texas. Just outside of Lubbock. Thank you for any advise or assistance.

God Bless and Thank you
Cheryl Whiteley
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental Assistance very desperate

Post by Admin »

Here is info on assistance programs in Lubbock.
Also, for this area, call the local community action agency, the South Plains Community Action Association, Inc. Their phone number is (806) 747-0178. They may offer some financial aid, but at the very least they can provide you information on local resources and assistance programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
cherylanne1971 wrote:I am a 39 year old female. My grandmother lives with me and I take care of her. I have had 2 brain hemorhages in the last 7 months from 2 leisios in my brain. I have been unable to work and now my doctors are recommending i go on disability. Disability is a long slow process. My grandmothers social security is only enough to cover what she needs and i have depleated all of my savings. I am in desperate need to get assistance to pay my rent. It is $900 dollars a month. I am working on moving us into my mothers home but it will be a couple months so we can make room. We also have a lease, therefore we will loose our $1000 deposit and be responsible for the rent until the owner can find another tenant. If there is anyone who can help I would be eternally grateful. I live in Shallowater texas. Just outside of Lubbock. Thank you for any advise or assistance.

God Bless and Thank you
Cheryl Whiteley
Euro

Post by Euro »

I am desperate to get assistance with my rent as I am a single mother of four kids and have two currently in my custody full time with the other two part time. I have been looking for a job for 6 months now to support our family but cannot find work that will pay the rent and utilities and support my family.
I am desperate as I am about to be evicted as my second months rent is now due and I do not have the money to pay it. I am currently a month behind, and if I don't get help soon I am going to be on the street with my kids. I have been trying to get a job through the work first program and temp agencies but still have not found anything. Please, help me and my children. I am desperate.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are just one month behind, there may be help for you. As no charity wants some kids to be on the street. But you do need a job...what does your adviser from work first say? As far as other options, find them here and get help paying rent.
Euro wrote:I am desperate as I am about to be evicted as my second months rent is now due and I do not have the money to pay it. I am currently a month behind, and if I don't get help soon I am going to be on the street with my kids. I have been trying to get a job through the work first program and temp agencies but still have not found anything. Please, help me and my children. I am desperate.