Pregnant single mother in washington needs help

Find how to get help with rent
alana.wa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pregnant single mother in washington needs help

Post by alana.wa »

I just got out of an abusive realationship, which I'm thankfull I'm out of but I have no money and right now I'm thinking I have to get back with him so my kid and I are safe and fed but don't want to get hit again. Due to this he took all the money and left me pregnant and I have a toddler, I go to school full time also. I'm looking for any help. I'm also looking into adoption since I can barley provide for my first child but have not chose a family yet. I need to get a car and make rent and food. Any help would be great or maybe some numbers of places that help. Thank you.
My email is alana.ruth@hotmail.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant single mother in washington needs help

Post by Admin »

Washington state or DC? If it is the state, use this link for info. Also, what county in Washington? (if the state) If you go down the page on the link, you will find charities, non-profits, and government programs, by county, which you can call for help. Many also focus on women with children.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Moodys

Post by Moodys »

I am new to Washington state and i have 2 kids, a boyfriend and a dog. I am for lack of better words homeless. My ex is sending my kids to live with me and i need an apartment or trailer soon. My kids will be here next week. I don't know what to do. I just got a job, but my ex husband does not want my kids anymore, and he has only had them a month. It is a very long story. I just need a place soon, or help with getting one... I don't know what to do...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It really depends on where you live in Washington state...what city, county, town, etc. Some programs, known as rapid rehousing, may be able to help someone find a new home or apartment, and maybe contribute towards your first months rent or deposits. They can usually offer case management too. Find Washington assistance, including housing.
Moodys wrote:I am new to Washington state and i have 2 kids, a boyfriend and a dog. I am for lack of better words homeless. My ex is sending my kids to live with me and i need an apartment or trailer soon. My kids will be here next week. I don't know what to do. I just got a job, but my ex husband does not want my kids anymore, and he has only had them a month. It is a very long story. I just need a place soon, or help with getting one... I don't know what to do...
Silicom1

Post by Silicom1 »

I'm a single mother of an 8 year old and a 10 month old living in Washington. I'm currently going through some hardship and I'm in need for a place of my own for my kids and myself.
I'm working but I can't seem to make enough to get a place of my own and its stressful sleeping on the floor of my aunts living room. I have applied for housing and section eight. I'm just waiting but in the meantime my kids are having to deal with this as well.
Is there any way that you can help me or get me a case worker that's willing to help me please? Thank you.