Landlord selling house

Find how to get help with rent
Randstad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Landlord selling house

Post by Randstad »

I am being kicked out of my house any day now because the landlord is selling it. They did give us plenty of time notice. But I and my husband left us 3 months Ago and I was a stay at home mom so we were left with no income which meant no money to move.
I got a new job that I start next week but it would still be at least 6-8 weeks before saving money up. I have four kids and am starting my life over after my husband left us and now I have to be out this house immediately. I just need help, just a little. I wouldn't reach out this way unless I had no other option.
Lertyou

Re: Landlord selling house

Post by Lertyou »

My landlord just notified me that the city is re-zoning my building. My girlfriend and I have to be out by January 4th. We found a flat that we can afford the monthly rent but we can't afford the security deposit. The closer it gets to the deadline the harder it is. We have the lease but not the $675 security deposit.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord selling house

Post by Admin »

if the landlord is selling the property, whether it is rezoned or not, then you need rent help. The government will often give assistance here. There are also law firms and county resources. find them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Or if you need other assistance, that too is possible. Using the programs we have listed everything from moving costs to deposit help, emergency rent assistance and more is offered.