I was evicted and now sleeping in my car

Find how to get help with rent
Hopkins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I was evicted and now sleeping in my car

Postby Hopkins » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Very low income 13,161.60 a year, totally disabled and can't work. I went thru bad marriage, bad credit. I was also evicted because couldn't afford rent, living out my car. The family tell you that you can live in there place for free and under city violation, and until you receive section 8 voucher, which is what I’m waiting for or until I get on my feet. They than started charging me rent I can't afford, then I am back sleeping in my car. I need help!!

Arrington
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I was evicted and now sleeping in my car

Postby Arrington » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:37 pm

I need assistance with first month rent and security deposit so I can stop sleeping in my car. I work full time, but I'm raising 2 small children with no assistance. I just went thru a nasty divorce and lost everything. I just need some help getting back on my feet.
I was evicted at the end of the month and we will be homeless if not for my car. Any help at this point will be better than what I have. I really need a response ASAP. I'm begging and pleading for any help available. Not looking for a hand out, just a hand up to address our past eviction. Thanks in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Re: I was evicted and now sleeping in my car

Postby admin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:34 pm

If you are sleeping in your car, maybe move to a shelter in Cleveland first to save money. Your two small children can also go to a facility with you. That way you can save up your money for the deposit help you need, and get out of that car. The shelter will also have programs to help you get back on your feet.

Arrington wrote:I need assistance with first month rent and security deposit so I can stop sleeping in my car. I work full time, but I'm raising 2 small children with no assistance. I just went thru a nasty divorce and lost everything. I just need some help getting back on my feet.

Return to “Help With Rent”