Money to pay a judgement payment

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Germany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay a judgement payment

Post by Germany »

I'm a stay at home mom that is disabled. My wife has left me, we are currently going thru a divorce. I still live in the marital home with my son. The judge didn't order me to pay the $500 dollar a month Payment on the marital home. My wife is saying she cannot pay it!
If it is not paid by the 5th of November, I will be forced to leave the home!! The home is my "saving account"!!! I've put all my money into the home before I became disabled. I believe the judge meant to order her to pay the $500, but somehow it didn't happen! I wish to sell the home to start a new life for my son and me! I am in desperate need!!!! This is NOT A Mortgage!!!!! This is a "judgment payment" from a lawsuit brought against my wife and myself! That is why I will be kicked out if not paid by the 11/5/16!!! Please contact me I'm desperate and afraid!
Mander56
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money to pay a judgement payment

Post by Mander56 »

The need is actually for my 83 year old Mother. She is in good mind but is in need of assisted living, and she also has a judgement against her for past bills and debt she had. Problem is, she is above federal income level and way below the going price for assisted living facilities. Is there something out there that would assisted her financially? She is a retired RN and loves people. She is currently in an apartment with stairs where she cannot get out. She would love to get the judgement cleared, then get into assisted living where she can be among her age and be able to safely move about. Please respond. Thank you.