Was sick so now behind on our mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Dandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was sick so now behind on our mortgage

Post by Dandy »

To whom it may concern ;
It has been a long couple of years for my husband and I. I have always been employed in healthcare as a CT tech. I had to have multiple surgeries is the past two years. The time I needed to take off for said surgeries put us behind in our bills. Then as the medical bills started pouring in we got further behind.
After the last surgery I was unable to keep up full time at my job. There was not a part time position to step into therefore I lost my job. I am now employed as a PRN tech picking up a couple of shifts a week but we are two months behind on our mortgage and will face foreclosure unless we get some help. We are trying very hard to make ends meet but fall short month after month. I have tried the refinance thing but have been denied due to our credit. We need help and do not know where else to turn.
Trichet

Re: Was sick so now behind on our mortgage

Post by Trichet »

I lost my home do to my illness. My son is in his first year of college. I become I'll so could not pay the mortgage. I used all of my 401 k due to bills and his school and now I'm about to loose my car. Because I'm fighting for my long term disability That I used to pay for on my job.
I've been on my job for eleven years. I shouldn't have to loose everything for something that is due to me. I was paid my short term. I still have the same illness. I have doctors and hospital documentation.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was sick so now behind on our mortgage

Post by Admin »

If you are that ill, do you qualify for disability? As if you have documentation from the doctor, are sick, etc. maybe file. As if you do, there are mortgage assistance programs for people with a disability. You may then qualify for those. It can be payment plans, government grants, and other support. Read more on them, and try that option. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Trichet wrote:I lost my home do to my illness. My son is in his first year of college. I become I'll so could not pay the mortgage. I still have the same illness. I have doctors and hospital documentation.