I have no income so missing mortgage payments

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Osborne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have no income so missing mortgage payments

Post by Osborne »

Hi, I am inquiring about receiving assistance paying my mortgage. I have exhausted every avenue to receive assistance elsewhere and have been denied. I recently was fired from my job and was denied unemployment. I am a homeowner and I am unable to keep up with my bills due to having no income. I was wondering if someone could direct me as to where I begin the process to apply for housing assistance; I live in North Providence, RI.
Islander
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have no income so missing mortgage payments

Post by Islander »

Hello. I work with a nonprofit organization, Battle in Distress. I have a veteran in the Lancaster area that is in severe need of not only groceries, but help with an electric bill and mortgage. If there is any way that you can help us help him, please contact me. A phone number would be very helpful.
Thank you,
Farrel Givens
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have no income so missing mortgage payments

Post by Farrel Givens »

Hello:
My wife is currently surviving in the U.S military and I have zero income. Due to furloughs at my work and my lose of income and a high interest loan almost paid off, we fell behind in our mortgage. We are back on track and stable now. I even have been taking financial classes to learn to budget better.
However, the mortgage company just started the foreclosure process. I was wondering if there is any program to maybe roll the money into a loan, negotiate with the bank, etc?
Any information would be gladly appreciated.