Help with Mortgage in Ohio

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
michellemcgee36

Help with Mortgage in Ohio

Post by michellemcgee36 »

I live in Columbus Ohio, and like many others in the midwest and Ohio, I am struggling as the job market is even worse here than in other states, if that is possible. My home price is less than my mortgage, and my house is upside down. I heard the state may suspend foreclosures, but I need help right now and can't wait. Please help me avoid a foreclosure
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with Mortgage in Ohio

Post by Admin »

The state government of Ohio offers several programs to help people pay their mortgage, refinance into a new loan, and also foreclousre counseling. Here is a good resource.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_fo.html
EdM

Foreclosure in Ohio and Mortgage help

Post by EdM »

Please I am in dier needs. I lost my job very recently and now I am bout to loose my house to the bank. That was my only type of income I had was from my job. I have been every were and have tried every thing please contact me back with any information that can help me. I live outside Cleveland and my home price has gone way down. It is hard to pay more mortgage and foreclosure. Please and thank you dearly Angela
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Foreclosure in Ohio and Mortgage help

Post by Admin »

Ohio has several mortgage and foreclosure programs, including Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) Opportunity Loan Refinance Program. The state also recently started a mediation program, in which a professional mediator will meet with both you and the lender to find a solution.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_fo.html
A mediator works to find the best option for both parties, and many states including Ohio are having some success with them. It just makes sure people talk face to face.
EdM wrote:Please I am in dier needs. I lost my job very recently and now I am bout to loose my house to the bank. That was my only type of income I had was from my job. I have been every were and have tried every thing please contact me back with any information that can help me. I live outside Cleveland and my home price has gone way down. It is hard to pay more mortgage and foreclosure. Please and thank you dearly Angela
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

I am disabled, and I care for my life partner who lives in my home in Columbus Ohio. He has Stage 3 pancreatic Cancer. My air conditioning unit is no longer working and I live in Florida, so the heat is debilitating. I have not nearly enough cash for food or my basic bills.
I am facing foreclosure due to my unscrupulous mortgage company. All of my SSI goes to an attorney and after paying $3,000 they want more. My partner's medical expenses are eating him alive. I do not know what to do for our mortgage, and we need to stay here in Ohio. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.
Passion

Post by Passion »

Hello, I am from Toledo Ohio I need help with my mortgage to get me through the winter. My wife just pasted in January 2018. Insurance money gone. I have no job, had to resign to be her caretaker so we then lived off of SS. I don't have any family to take me in kids, friends all left me. I don't want to lose my home and be on the street.
I have reached out to local churches and charities they say they can't help or there is no funding. Please can you help me? I will provide any information you need to verify this. Please.