Mortgage relief in Florida

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
kimcalcosol

Mortgage relief in Florida

Post by kimcalcosol »

I am behind on my mortgage and I live in Florida. Where can I do? My mortgage company has not been very helpful and not willing to work with me. I need cash, and soon, to stay in my home, or saom way to negotiate the mortgage payments. Thank you Kim
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage relief in Florida

Post by Admin »

kimcalcosol wrote:I am behind on my mortgage and I live in Florida. Where can I do? My mortgage company has not been very helpful and not willing to work with me. I need cash, and soon, to stay in my home, or saom way to negotiate the mortgage payments. Thank you Kim
Here are a bunch of mortgage and foreclosure assistance programs in Florida.
http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/ ... chstate=fl
wendimoore81

Miami Florida mortgage assistance

Post by wendimoore81 »

I need help with my mortgage and paying for roof repairs. I live in Miami. Whare can I turn to or go to for what I need. I am willing to do anything to save my beatiful Miami home.
Suzzyo

Post by Suzzyo »

Hello,
I’m in the process of trying to send in my information to receive my card to show that I have Indian on both sides of my family and that my grandfather is Cherokee. With times being so hard, extra money is something I do not have, let alone having the money to keep up with my mortgage. I live in Elizabeth City, Florida with 2 degrees and can not get a good paying job.
I am in the process of trying to go back to school for RN to try to find another job. I'm struggling with my bills and have been taking care of my dad since he had to have an emergency surgery last December. I hold a BS degree in computer Info System and a masters degree in health care admin. I am also a Pharmaceutical Tech and certified in CPR and First aid. I am only making $9.35 an hour as of today. Was making $9.15, just received a raise of .20 cents. I have been doing what I can to keep my home and I’m not trying to loose it. I’m looking for help. Can a representative please give me a call?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great of you to back to to school to improve your situation. As far as what you can do right now for your mortgage, there are many programs to try in Florida. While we are not sure if there is anything focused on Native Americans/Indians, they would definitely not be an option in Florida. As the state or your bank can't "reverse" discriminate and give you priority for mortgage relief. But as you work towards that RN degree, you use for Florida mortgage assistance programs.
Suzzyo wrote:Hello,
I’m in the process of trying to send in my information to receive my card to show that I have Indian on both sides of my family and that my grandfather is Cherokee. With times being so hard, extra money is something I do not have, let alone having the money to keep up with my mortgage. I live in Elizabeth City, Florida with 2 degrees and can not get a good paying job. Can a representative please give me a call?