Mortgage and utilities

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
l.roy98

Mortgage and utilities

Post by l.roy98 »

I tried to register to receive assistance for my mortgage and utilities bills. Right now I am not working, I'm waiting to see a Dr. on NOv.12 to look at my left leg because I tore a ligament and it hurts when I stand and walk. I know that I need to work and it's very hard to look for a job while I'm in this state. Please reply to me to see if I may get assistance. Can programs pay both my mortgage and utilities?
Thank You,
Preetip
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage and utilities

Post by Preetip »

To whom it may concern,
My email address is and I live in the Dallas,Tx I'm am going thru a financial situation at the moment I'm am behind with my mortgage payment's and I have had my gas and water cut off if you can please assist me with my mortgage or my utilities I would grately appreciate it
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are agencies that can provide help with mortgage and utility bills in Dallas Texas.
Crossroads Community Services offers financial assistance for bills and housing costs, as well as counseling and information on Texas government programs and local charities. Call them at 214-560-2511. Another local non-profit may be Network of Community Ministries, and their phone number is (972) 234-8880. Both have access to mortgage, foreclosure, and utility programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Preetip wrote:To whom it may concern,
My email address is and I live in the Dallas,Tx I'm am going thru a financial situation at the moment I'm am behind with my mortgage payment's and I have had my gas and water cut off if you can please assist me with my mortgage or my utilities I would grately appreciate it
Daleliah

Post by Daleliah »

I am currently working part time and my unemployment ran out in Oct. I am having trouble meeting my obligations of mortgage and utilities and need to replace my roof I contacted the weatherization dept and qualified for that a year ago and they said they have no roofing services. is there assistance to get my roof taken care of please let me know. Thank you I have been taking money out of my retirement fund to pay my mortgage.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well you want to pay your mortgage and utilities before worrying about the roof. No point in having a new roof if you lose your home to a foreclosure.
A series of Indiana mortgage and foreclosure prevention programs are available across Indiana, as well as options like West Virginia HUD foreclosure counseling agencies. Look into solutions like the Indiana Hardest Hit Fund and Homestead Consulting Services, which is based in Lafayette Indiana. Also a bunch of HUD approved agencies operate too.

Daleliah wrote:I am currently working part time and my unemployment ran out in Oct. I am having trouble meeting my obligations of mortgage and utilities and need to replace my roof I contacted the weatherization dept and qualified for that a year ago and they said they have no roofing services. is there assistance to get my roof taken care of please let me know. Thank you I have been taking money out of my retirement fund to pay my mortgage.
White

Post by White »

Good Afternoon,
I live in Broward County, Florida, 33065, former employee of United Health. Unemployed since August 15, 2012. The situation here is grave to the point of dismal despair and I’m appealing to your group for assistance. As of Saturday, April 18, 2012, I'll be three (3) months behind on my mortgage, the electricity is two (2) months behind due on March. 20, 2012. The total between them is $5,258.81. I've actively applied for full time employment daily. However, I haven't secured a position. Also, my house in Coral Springs, Broward Country, Florida was needs some repairs. The insurance company (GE Insurance) is contest and only 50% of the house repairs were completed. The scope; the furniture was damaged in fire, I’m sleeping on the floor in my living room, gave up my car, couldn't afford the payments, laid off from a promising full time position and currently walking to a local part time job at the retail store called Pier One Homestore (20 or hours a week). This is not enough money to pay my mortgage. The refrigerator is is no longer working and the washing machine is acting up. I would have plenty of room for a roommate upon completion of repairs. If I wasn’t living this nightmare, I’d mistake it for a ridiculous movie comedy destined for a tidy happy ending. But I assure you that this in all devastatingly true. I’m prepared to barter my extensive professional office knowledge for assistance and my home to others in need. Would you please give me a hand up? I'm alone here drowning in doubt. Please read and review my resume. Thank you for your time and attention.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no need to pay for repairs if you are behind on mortgage payments and utilities. You need to get them caught up first. Can you repair the home yourself (DIY) and then rent out the room? It sounds like you have a number of challenges you are dealing with. But we do have extensive information on Fort Lauderdale foreclosure prevention programs and agencies. We are not currently;y hiring so no need to send us a resume. However you applied for any of the government mortgage programs or LIHEAP. Always try those too.
White wrote:Good Afternoon,
I live in Broward County, Florida, 33065, former employee of United Health. Unemployed since August 15, 2012. The situation here is grave to the point of dismal despair and I’m appealing to your group for assistance. As of Saturday, April 18, 2012, I'll be three (3) months behind on my mortgage, the electricity is two (2) months behind due on March. 20, 2012. The total between them is $5,258.81. I've actively applied for full time employment daily. However, I haven't secured a position. Also, my house in Coral Springs, Broward Country, Florida was needs some repairs. The insurance company (GE Insurance) is contest and only 50% of the house repairs were completed. The scope; the furniture was damaged in fire, I’m sleeping on the floor in my living room, gave up my car, couldn't afford the payments, laid off from a promising full time position and currently walking to a local part time job at the retail store called Pier One Homestore (20 or hours a week). This is not enough money to pay my mortgage. The refrigerator is is no longer working and the washing machine is acting up. I would have plenty of room for a roommate upon completion of repairs. If I wasn’t living this nightmare, I’d mistake it for a ridiculous movie comedy destined for a tidy happy ending. But I assure you that this in all devastatingly true. I’m prepared to barter my extensive professional office knowledge for assistance and my home to others in need. Would you please give me a hand up? I'm alone here drowning in doubt. Please read and review my resume. Thank you for your time and attention.
Sincerely,
Alford

Post by Alford »

To Whom It May Concern
My wife is very sick. She was diagnosed with cancer, and is going through radiation. The medical bills are building up as insurance doesn't cover everything. We are in need of emergency help right away all. I have just ack at work, so am behind on mortgage/utilities/ and other bills, like credit cards. It is mostly due to all of this surgery and medical bills and missed days at work! I do not know where to turn to now for help. It is so overwhelming!! Please help us if you can, as we are in trouble and sick too. Thank You
Quicy

Post by Quicy »

Dear sir/madame
I learned about your program by the website. My reason for writing you is about my water bill and electric bills and mortgage. I fear having my services will turn off by not being able to pay these bills. I live on a fixed income whereas I get a check once a month from the government which I also have a mortgage payment as well on a monthly basic needs. I receive $1,215 dollar from the government. Being a widow of a veteran my monthly mortgage payment is $872.00 per month and I live alone. What kind of help can you offer me in paying my bills and mortgage right now. I owes my water company $108.53. I called them and I have until Friday to come up with the money to keep them from turning off my services. I am also a senior citizen of 62 year old. My water company is Berkeley county water and sanitation located in monks corner South Carolina. My mortgage is Bank of America. My electric company is Berkeley county in Goose creek South Carolina. Please e-mail me and let me know if you can help me in paying this bill or mortgage. Thank you for your time and concerns.
Ann Marie

Post by Ann Marie »

My husband had moved back home from Texas. After working there a year. He had no job but was then hired by a friend but income doesn't cover bills. Well we just found out that they have no more work for him and we are out of propane pellets, and have a disconnect notice for our electricity. We also will be two months behind on our mortgage come June second . Please let know of places that can help us. We have 2 boys ages,16 and 7 years old. I have been trying to find a job as so has he but no luck. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many programs in South Carolina that combine mortgage help along with support for utilities. If you are the spouse of a veteran, there is additional benefits too. The $1200 you get from the government is a decent chuck of change, but you may need to also get a job to bring in some extra money as a mortgage of 2/3 of your income is not sustainable. Anyway, try the agencies listed, and read more South Carolina mortgage assistance.
XeryQue

Post by XeryQue »

Hello
I have been unemployed for over 1 year and have used all funds to keep paying for obligations such as mortgage, utilities, etc.
Please advise any assistance I could be eligible for.
Thank you for your help.